Turinabol cycle

awillett1

Awards
Whats up guys,

Been training for about 5 years. This summer I'm going to take a Turinabol only cycle for 6-8 weeks 60mg ED. I'm 175 lbs, great shape, clean diet and I work hard as FU*K in the gym. I was wondering, if anyone has Tbol experience, if it has any effect on your libido. I've done a bunch of research and people say, "No, it actually increased libido." But, some articles I've read on the computer say otherwise. I was thinking about running Proviron but thats hard to come by, and I want to keep this cycle strictly oral (I know, I should run Test). Anyone have any experience? Whats the best way to go about this?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys,

Been training for about 5 years. This summer I'm going to take a Turinabol only cycle for 6-8 weeks 60mg ED. I'm 175 lbs, great shape, clean diet and I work hard as FU*K in the gym. I was wondering, if anyone has Tbol experience, if it has any effect on your libido. I've done a bunch of research and people say, "No, it actually increased libido." But, some articles I've read on the computer say otherwise. I was thinking about running Proviron but thats hard to come by, and I want to keep this cycle strictly oral (I know, I should run Test). Anyone have any experience? Whats the best way to go about this?
my friend took it, boosted libido on, went kinda low off for a couple of weeks. He pctd with clomid. he gained about 8 pounds he kept.

awillett1

Awards
Nodoubt, that sucks about comin off though. I plan on doing a basic 40/20/20/10 for 4 weeks with Nolvadex. Hopefully Ill keep something myself.

stantonz71

Awards
awillett1
I'd like to hear how you tbol cycle went bro.

awillett1

Awards
im actually running it now at 40 mg a day for about 2 weeks now but also doing about 375 mg of test e every week, that ive been doing for the past month. Strength is up and I definitely put on some size, Im thinkin pretty soon im going to up the Tbol to 60mg a day. Well see how that goes.