Check this out!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So attached is the photo from the gym.......this guy bet me 100 bucks that I couldn't bench press 315x2 all the way down to my chest. Not only did I do it twice, but I did it three times. I then proceeded to throw up 325x3 in the same fashion which ended up being a PR for me

the attached photo is proof that I won. just thought i'd share with you all :AR15firing:

Attachments

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
what does this guy do for a living that he was willing to bet 100?

Deegin

Awards
Lesson of the story: When you're looking for PR's, put $100 on the line. :thumbsup:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
The question is can the other guy even do it himself.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Shut his @ss up didnt it lol
Haha well he's in really good shape...he's def ripped. We have had talked about seeing who can bench more for a while (jokingly of course just to get each other fired up). Anyways I told him today that his training partner was looking better than he was and he was like you know I still got you on that bench press....he saw I had 315 on the bar and him and his training partner came over and starting talking loudly about it. Next thing I knew I had 7 dudes watching so I had to put on a good show :)

Technically it's proof of a 100 dollar bill :)
Thanks Jay! I knew there would be at least one person to chime in with this. But it did happen I wish I woulda had it video taped.

what does this guy do for a living that he was willing to bet 100?
He's a lawyer. So 100s to him are like 1s to me.

Lesson of the story: When you're looking for PR's, put $100 on the line. :thumbsup:
You know it! And I wasn't even looking for PRs ;)

The question is can the other guy even do it himself.
Yeah dude he didn't even bother to try to match me on it. He admited that I had gotten stronger than he realized and that I have surpassed him in strength. He was a man about it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dark I usually don't click on threads that have such ambiguous titles. But knowing your posts, I'm glad I did... got me fired up for my workout in about 10 minutes :head:

Congrats buddy!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dark I usually don't click on threads that have such ambiguous titles. But knowing your posts, I'm glad I did... got me fired up for my workout in about 10 minutes :head:

Congrats buddy!
Haha thanks man! I'm glad it could send some motivation in your direction. :firedevil:

Hope your workout was solid! :AR15firing:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just noticed your a big guy no way I'd bet you that much to lift that. I forgot what my max was a few years ago but I think around 380, keep up the good work and I see lots of money in your future.
I've never maid a cent lifting :rant: just sore joints and and enhanced libido after squatting :head:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed your a big guy no way I'd bet you that much to lift that. I forgot what my max was a few years ago but I think around 380, keep up the good work and I see lots of money in your future.
I've never maid a cent lifting :rant: just sore joints and and enhanced libido after squatting :head:
Thanks guys. I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not I want to spend that 100 or frame it....

shotdead42

Awards
LMAO frame it??!! thats such a good idea.... but yet its just 100 bucks to that u can spend for urself... tough choice lol.. i say frame

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
LMAO frame it??!! thats such a good idea.... but yet its just 100 bucks to that u can spend for urself... tough choice lol.. i say frame
Yeah it's just like when a business owner makes their first dollar after opening up shop. Who am I kidding that $hits going straight into my checking account.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A real decent decoration that creates discussion usually costs at least $100. If you frame it, EVERYONE who comes to your house is gonna ask about it :head:

I vote for framing it, that's a damn good idea if I don't say so myself :cheers:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk about conversation piece

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Photo copy it on a good photocopier, write void and date acquired+maybe what you bought with the actual 100.00 across the front.Proceed to frame. Proceed to spend. :fest30:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
A real decent decoration that creates discussion usually costs at least $100. If you frame it, EVERYONE who comes to your house is gonna ask about it :head:

I vote for framing it, that's a damn good idea if I don't say so myself :cheers:
I know, so hard to just frame Benjamin Franklin.

Talk about conversation piece
Right?!?!

Photo copy it on a good photocopier, write void and date acquired+maybe what you bought with the actual 100.00 across the front.Proceed to frame. Proceed to spend. :fest30:
Haha I do like this idea!