- 03-27-2010, 06:03 PM
So I have been doing a 5 day split for over 2 months now and it is time to switch. I really dont want to leave the 8-12 rep range, so I decided to go to a full body work out routine. Well I tried that and I cant commit that amount of time in one day, so I decided to go with a 2- day split. It is bacically upper and lower. I can't seem to make it feel right.
I like to do one exercise for each ofthe following:
I have been doing a 2 on 1 off protocal. I especially struggle with finding a good placement for lower back.
Therefore, Any advise on this 2 day split? What will make it most effective? Thanx in advance for help.
- 03-27-2010, 07:38 PM
well 2 on 1 off would be considered a 4 day split just by the way. but an effective split would be:
monday: upper body, mostly push
tuesday:lower body, lower back
thursday: upper body, mostly pull
friday:lower body, lower back
you can add cardio and abs in if you want on off days, and a couple lower back exercises for you would be a romanian deadlift or back extension. hope this helped.
- 03-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Thanx. Wouldnt that basically be
Seem to be quite simiar to my 5 days Split.
Idk yall r the gurus, i just want a mass building program that is new to my body.
Btw i know how to work my lower back, i just struggle to find a good time for it. I dont want it interfering with my back or legs workout.
03-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ammoarsenal in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:33 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
- By geezersi in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2008, 09:01 AM
- By bull8t in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2006, 01:49 PM