2-Day Split

ianm4208

Awards
So I have been doing a 5 day split for over 2 months now and it is time to switch. I really dont want to leave the 8-12 rep range, so I decided to go to a full body work out routine. Well I tried that and I cant commit that amount of time in one day, so I decided to go with a 2- day split. It is bacically upper and lower. I can't seem to make it feel right.
I like to do one exercise for each ofthe following:
Chest
Back
Lower Back
Shoulders
Hams
Quads
Calves
Forearms
Bis
Tris

I have been doing a 2 on 1 off protocal. I especially struggle with finding a good placement for lower back.

Therefore, Any advise on this 2 day split? What will make it most effective? Thanx in advance for help.

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
well 2 on 1 off would be considered a 4 day split just by the way. but an effective split would be:

monday: upper body, mostly push
tuesday:lower body, lower back
wednesday: off
thursday: upper body, mostly pull
friday:lower body, lower back

you can add cardio and abs in if you want on off days, and a couple lower back exercises for you would be a romanian deadlift or back extension. hope this helped.

ianm4208

Awards
Thanx. Wouldnt that basically be
Chest
Legs
Off
Back
Legs
Seem to be quite simiar to my 5 days Split.
Idk yall r the gurus, i just want a mass building program that is new to my body.
Btw i know how to work my lower back, i just struggle to find a good time for it. I dont want it interfering with my back or legs workout.