clen + cardio
- 03-26-2010, 06:04 AM
- 03-26-2010, 08:05 AM
03-26-2010, 08:05 AM
its definitely tougher .. just have to make sure you have that tauine and extra potassium for the cramps and pumps
03-26-2010, 10:30 AM
I would just see how you feel while running. When I was taking higher doses of clen, running would cause headaches and I felt like an artery in my neck was going to pop.
03-26-2010, 10:50 AM
03-26-2010, 10:52 AM
03-26-2010, 11:42 AM
i take 1ml of helios and then hit cardio all the time, i just sweat like a mofo. my heartrate is increased but not to dangerous levels. clen helps dislodge the fat and cardio will help burn it off. if you're trying to lose fat though i would stick to low intensity cardio keeping your HR around 120-130
03-28-2010, 02:27 AM
seriously, do whatever feels comfortable. Go run, and if you get headaches stop. I personally prefer incline treadmill walking over running for all my SS cardio, but thats just me.
Not to be a (complete) ****, but why is this thread necessary?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tuffshift in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:03 AM
- By cylince in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:49 PM
- By Changing in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2005, 11:39 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2004, 07:39 PM
- By mike02885 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2004, 11:18 PM