clen + cardio

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Got some clen on-hand and understand the dosing scheme and 2 on 2 off protocol. My question is should I eliminate running (treadmill) while on clen and stick to a brisk walk on an incline?

acwingfoot

Awards
its definitely tougher .. just have to make sure you have that tauine and extra potassium for the cramps and pumps

Carolinapumps

Awards
I would just see how you feel while running. When I was taking higher doses of clen, running would cause headaches and I felt like an artery in my neck was going to pop.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I would just see how you feel while running. When I was taking higher doses of clen, running would cause headaches and I felt like an artery in my neck was going to pop.
I might slow it down a bit on clen and ramp back up on the two weeks off.

Is it normal for people to take a hawthorn berry supp while using clen to help with BP? I can't recall reading that anywhere, but it makes sense.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
its definitely tougher .. just have to make sure you have that tauine and extra potassium for the cramps and pumps
Got some taurine on-hand and was reading to just consume 3-4 bananas a day for the potassium.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i take 1ml of helios and then hit cardio all the time, i just sweat like a mofo. my heartrate is increased but not to dangerous levels. clen helps dislodge the fat and cardio will help burn it off. if you're trying to lose fat though i would stick to low intensity cardio keeping your HR around 120-130

spadesofaces

Awards
seriously, do whatever feels comfortable. Go run, and if you get headaches stop. I personally prefer incline treadmill walking over running for all my SS cardio, but thats just me.

Not to be a (complete) ****, but why is this thread necessary?