A Few Questions

  1. A Few Questions


    Ok so im tring to loose my body fat and gain some lean muscle. Had a few questions.

    Is 1 hour of cardio a day 7 days a week to much?

    How many days should i train abs, right now im doing them inbetween sets almost every day i lift which is 5 days a week.

    is it bad or ok to eat red meat/steak 2 times a week. My diet is very good right now mostle fish and chicken and veggies.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by meltz View Post
    Is 1 hour of cardio a day 7 days a week to much?

    How many days should i train abs, right now im doing them inbetween sets almost every day i lift which is 5 days a week.

    is it bad or ok to eat red meat/steak 2 times a week. My diet is very good right now mostle fish and chicken and veggies.
    i don't know if it's too much. are you losing strength? if so then you're losing muscle. then it would be too much. but you should take one day off a week anyway.

    do you train arms every day? then why would you do that to your abs? it's just another muscle group.

    red meat twice a week? yea why not, choose lean cuts.

  3. I agree pretty much completely with the above.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. cool thanks. Im not losing strength.
    So how many days should i train abs. 1 day?

  5. I think everyother day is ok as long as your not doing like 45 min ab sessions.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I think everyother day is ok as long as your not doing like 45 min ab sessions.
    I havn't worked abs in awhile, but will start again. I usually do it every gym day, which for me has rest days in between. So every other day as a supplement to the rest of your workout should do you good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. You should have atleast one day a week where you arn't participating in any exercises such as cardio or weight lifting.

  8. thats too much cardio u will loose strength and burn out doing anythign 7 days a week.

    Train abs 4 days a week obliques and leg raises one day. overhead crunches another day.

  9. It is a common mistake that cardio and 7 day per week abs are key to "losing body fat". I remember wanting that six pack and thinking cardio and abs were the key..... not true.

    First to address the everyday abs. You already have abdominal muscles! If you can't see them its not cause they aren't there, its cause there is fat covering them up! I works abs 2x/wk. - that is sufficient IMO.

    As for the cardio, I don't think the cardio hurts. I mean cardio increases your calories burned and thus increases fat loss. However, cardio is a drop in the bucket compared to diet. The right diet can leave you with a 0.2-0.4 lb. fat loss daily! Intense cardio for 1 hour maybe will burn 800-1000 calories, which is 0.2 lb. fat (assuming the entire calorie deficit is all fat).

    Bottom line, to lean out focus on the right diet. Good luck bro.
    Back.... for real this time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i don't know if it's too much. are you losing strength? if so then you're losing muscle. then it would be too much. but you should take one day off a week anyway.

    do you train arms every day? then why would you do that to your abs? it's just another muscle group.

    red meat twice a week? yea why not, choose lean cuts.
    Agreed. I train abs 3 times a week, usually after legs. And as for cardio, HIIT is really good for dropping fat quick with very little muscle loss.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. questions about what to use..
    By roachboy101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:16 AM
  3. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. GHR HGH and IGF-1 questions
    By bds6867 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in