4 day Powerlifting routines?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got some good suggetions for 4 day powerlifitng routines?

currently doing 5/3/1 and like it but I want some other options for the future.

Thanks guys

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
The best four day powerlifting routine is Westside (The Conjugate Method).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The best four day powerlifting routine is Westside (The Conjugate Method).
Ok thanks bud.

Ive been checking WS4SB havent heard of teh conjugate method but Ill google it now and read up more on it. Thanks again.

I just like following something, I dont want to do a wendlertoe x 5 lol

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks bud.

Ive been checking WS4SB havent heard of teh conjugate method but Ill google it now and read up more on it. Thanks again.

I just like following something, I dont want to do a wendlertoe x 5 lol
It's the same thing as WS4SB. Just add a Dynamic Effort day for the lower body. I don't believe DeFranco has a DE day for lower body, but it will help with lower body speed strength.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It's the same thing as WS4SB. Just add a Dynamic Effort day for the lower body. I don't believe DeFranco has a DE day for lower body, but it will help with lower body speed strength.
yeah the orignal is uppper lower and upper assistance, thanks man!

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
yeah the orignal is uppper lower and upper assistance, thanks man!
yup defranco doesnt because its for althetes he does a speed agility day not dynamic effort for lower body.. if ur new to westside make sure you find a raw routine because if u follow the regular westside routine when u go to max u will have it stuck on ur chest..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yup defranco doesnt because its for althetes he does a speed agility day not dynamic effort for lower body.. if ur new to westside make sure you find a raw routine because if u follow the regular westside routine when u go to max u will have it stuck on ur chest..
ok thanks for the info! im currently doing 5/3/1 and am doing great but I rather pre plan for change in the future ;)

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the info! im currently doing 5/3/1 and am doing great but I rather pre plan for change in the future ;)
no problem i learned the hard way lol developed a monster lockout and lost my off the chest strength =(