your favorite workouts for mass and strength

aztec02

Awards
what combo do you guys like for mass then strength. Looking for two seperate workouts. I like german volume training for mass and then followed by a 5x5 for strength. Anyone suggest a better combo? what 5x5 you like the best?

walker11

Awards
i just like heavy compound movements (squat, bench, deadlift, etc..) for mass. i've never done 5x5, but i've had good luck with the Westside method and working in a low rep range.

DrchocolateMi

Awards
what combo do you guys like for mass then strength. Looking for two seperate workouts. I like german volume training for mass and then followed by a 5x5 for strength. Anyone suggest a better combo? what 5x5 you like the best?
i usually to 3x5 for strength and then 3x8-12 for mass,

mjswss57

Awards
A power lifting routine i have always followed is 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,Max Effort then burnout of max cut in half and/or heavy negatives. So if my max was 300 on bench id drop to 150 do as many reps as possible and/or drop to like 225 or 250 and do 3-5 negatives. This was my routine about 6-8 weeks before football season started so I could be at optimal strength for the start of the season.

deadlift18

Awards
Work on all the compound movements. My personal fav. Is deadlifts