your favorite workouts for mass and strength
- 03-04-2010, 05:24 PM
- 03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
i just like heavy compound movements (squat, bench, deadlift, etc..) for mass. i've never done 5x5, but i've had good luck with the Westside method and working in a low rep range.
- 03-04-2010, 08:22 PM
03-04-2010, 11:34 PM
A power lifting routine i have always followed is 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,Max Effort then burnout of max cut in half and/or heavy negatives. So if my max was 300 on bench id drop to 150 do as many reps as possible and/or drop to like 225 or 250 and do 3-5 negatives. This was my routine about 6-8 weeks before football season started so I could be at optimal strength for the start of the season.
03-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Work on all the compound movements. My personal fav. Is deadlifts
Similar Forum Threads
- By Legacyfighter in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2010, 12:59 PM
- By j0sh710 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:18 AM
- By Aaronmac in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2009, 04:50 PM
- By Wudog in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:27 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:35 AM