Max OT training
- 02-18-2010, 07:49 PM
- 02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
- 5'11" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I had a client use it a year ago and his gains were significant.Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
- 02-19-2010, 01:09 PM
It's a good switch up if you're wanting to see some improvements in your strength department. Make sure your diet is adequate and really make sure you warmup properly. I suggest doing some sort of preliminary warmups before what Max-OT recommends (warming up with the weights). You could do some ab workout for 5 minutes or warmup on a tredmil or something, just to get the CNS warmed up.
But if you're training is a lot different than what Max-OT is, this routine will be a nice shock to your system.
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 01-21-2007, 01:44 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
- By Landmonster in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
- By Matt ALRI in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 98Last Post: 06-23-2005, 02:27 AM