- 01-31-2010, 08:13 PM
starting cycle of havoc and i am looking for the best possible workout. I am willing to lift up to six times a week. I want to work legs atleast once a week. I am really trying to add my size on in my arms and try to get the abs more cut up. Any workout suggestions will be much appreciated. Sets and Reps PLEASE!
- 01-31-2010, 08:56 PM
try bill starrs 5x5 if your completely clueless. or else try full body workouts monday, wednesday and friday. change up the reps each day and use 4-6 compound lifts totalCELTIC LABS REP
- 02-01-2010, 07:05 AM
there is no "best" workout. if you dont already know what lifts benefit you or even how to design your own plan, you shouldnt be on a PH.
02-01-2010, 07:38 AM
no i have a good plan already i used to do a five day, and now im bluking on a 3 day. I am just wondering what other guys have tried when using a similar product i want to get the most bang for my buck and i thought that by using a ph i maybe could lift maybe even six days a week....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bulldawg07 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:11 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2006, 09:34 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
- By atrain in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:50 PM