chest fat??

mjdalegend

Awards
:feedback: :bow28:

how do i get rid of it im 15 btw

DipsRus

Awards
How much fat can you have on there at 132 pounds? If I were you I'd put some muscle there first and worry about the fat later.....it'll propably take care of itself anyway if you workout hard and eat right.

Shane0Mac

Awards
at 15 you are still going through puberty and its pretty common for guys your age to get some chest fat because of raging hormones. if you are worried about a bit of fat then just get out there and do some good cardio

mjdalegend

Awards
well i have lost like 12 pounds and im just tryna get rid of my excess fat and put on some muscle and i dont have that gyno fat thing just normal fat. Where my body holds fat is really weird, i have none on my forearms, some on my triceps which are pretty solid and none on my claves which are ripped from skipping (used to do like 5000-7000 ever saturday for like 2 months then like 3000 every day for like another 2 months and only a little bit on my upper back, quite a bit on my lower back and lower half of abs, not much on upper half of abs

mjdalegend

Awards
i no longer do skippinng i just do 3km and 4 km runs every evening for cardio and i currently do not have any weights at all but i am starting resistance training now push ups, sit ups, squats toe raisers etc. (dont want to stunt growth with heavy weights)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WEIGHT TRAINING DOES NOT STUNT GROWTH, in fact it increases test and gh production...

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Resistance training and cardio increase gh naturally

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lift weights, no carbs before bed, adequate sleep will increase GH production...

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Try and find a book called Mark Rippetoes starting strength and follow it. Oh and eat. A LOT

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Its hard to get rid off but it is prob just fat like iv got some and had it for years. Im only 2 years older than you and still got it lol not as bad as it used to be though. Try and join a gym and do incline bench movements and i find that because it helps build your upper pec mass the fat looks less prominent. if you cant join a gym or cant afford it at your age do wide grip press ups with you feet on a chair or couch.

mjdalegend

Awards
Its hard to get rid off but it is prob just fat like iv got some and had it for years. Im only 2 years older than you and still got it lol not as bad as it used to be though. Try and join a gym and do incline bench movements and i find that because it helps build your upper pec mass the fat looks less prominent. if you cant join a gym or cant afford it at your age do wide grip press ups with you feet on a chair or couch.
thx i do have some chest muscle which like no body at my age has, i cant grab as much fat when i tense then when i leave it loose.

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
thats the muscle like grab your bicep when you havent tensed it and it feels like fat then tense it and you can barely pinch the skin. Well i cant :p

mjdalegend

Awards
i feel like my chest muscle when i tense it and push down that is mostly muscle and i think that i have way too much muscle for my size and age... and i also feel like ive stoppped growing hopefully not and i dont know why my chest is to big.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I went through puberty my doctor said it is normal for teenage boys to have some breast tissue. This small problem of me having small tits went away after awhile.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
At your age I wouldn't worry too much about it. The advice the guys are giving you is good. Start lifting heavy and get as big as you can before worrying about too much body fat and getting cut. Same thing goes if you want to compete. Give it time, learn more about training and what type of workouts work best for your body. You still have a few more years to reach your max height- its easier to gain for shorter guys than tall guys, so for now take advantage of it.