Bone spur and bursitis

rab71

rab71

Awards
Well this sux... Past couple weeks Ive had a burning pain in my right shoulder. It hasn't been unbearable so I didn't think anything of it I thought I just pulled a muscle and take it easy. Well, it got worse... Several years ago I broke my elbow with no insurance. I dealt with it. I grew a bone spur in the joint can't straighten my arm all the way. Have arthritis in the joint now bursitis as well as the spur and it has grown.

Anyway, went to the doc today... I have bursitis in my shoulder... Gonna' have to have surgery on my left elbow, and if the bursitis in my shoulder doesn't get better, they will drain the fluid.

The last month or better I had put on a good 10lbs of solid muscle. I don't want to lose it. How do I keep it? I can't lift with either arm...

I can perform leg exercises, as long as I do not have to hold the weight. It cannot pull on either arm left elbow or right shoulder. That makes it a bit difficult but doable.

So... Am I going to lose all my gains? That pisses me off cuz I just finished up a great month on Tren LV... I have ended the cycle early because I made my goals in four weeks. I am on PCT right now...

I guess I am just asking, am I going to lose all my gains? How do I keep them if I cannot perform most upper body lifts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0
General Chat 1
Injury / Rehab 0
matt8483 Training Forum 8
Pitbull954 Nutrition / Health 1