Lunges for mass
- 01-11-2010, 03:00 PM
- 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM
I think they are great for mass, especially walking lunges.
- 01-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Squats, hack squats, leg press then lunges. For me. But they are a good exercise to switch things up a bit.
01-12-2010, 10:05 AM
yea they are great. use them to finish a workout rather than start it. do all your heavy lifts first and then grab some dumbells/bar and lunge the length of the gym a few times
01-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Agree 100%, they add mass and tear your arse up!!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
01-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Walking lunges are a must for hams/glutes.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-12-2010, 08:04 PM
I agree!!! Walking lunges are one of the best exercises as part of a mass program. Ask any Pro and they'll also agree.
01-12-2010, 08:09 PM
01-14-2010, 02:05 PM
yeah i love lunges. i do them after heavy squats, leg extension, leg curls, and leg press generally. occasionally i will do hack squats
Similar Forum Threads
- By coachgarfield in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:38 AM
- By freefall365 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2010, 10:08 PM
- By rab71 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:18 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:40 PM
- By Blacksmith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:08 PM