Back to the Basics Hypertrophy Help
- 01-09-2010, 05:36 AM
- 01-09-2010, 02:28 PM
01-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Heavy compound lifts: squat, bench, weighted dips, overhead press, deadlift
up the calories by at least 500. start eating raw nuts, fishoil, half a shot of olive oil is a great calorie booster. get a huge breakfast in : eggs+oatmeal+above mentioned fats.
dont overtrain, allow a body part to rest 5-6 days. get tons of sleep.
Similar Forum Threads
- By myrddin in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2010, 10:08 AM
- By Machwon1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:55 PM
- By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:27 AM
- By MuscleMind in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:40 PM
- By WittyName in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 59Last Post: 04-10-2009, 02:03 PM