is this a good cycle?

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Want to know if I should think about changing anything or not even do it at all before I start the cycle. I am looking to gain muscle mass and size. I'm 5'9 160 at the moment. I don't take any supplements. I do eat about 30g carbs and 30g protein about 20 mins before and after working out and am trying to cram calories all day. I am also looking to take Adam for a multi some fish oil and just gonna throw 3g of creatine mono into my post-workout shakes.

10 Min warmup before every workout and I usually do warm up sets before working up to heavy weight.

Monday
Incline Bench or Dumbell - 3x6
Pull Ups - 5x10
Upright Rows 3x10
Front Dumbell Raises 2x8
Dips 2x8
Tricep Pressdown 2x8 ( Switch each week with Skull crushers)

Tuesday
Squats 5x5
Leg Press 5x5
Sitting straight leg Calf Press 2x20
Hamstring Curl 2x8
Hammer Curls 2x8
21s 3 sets
Abdominal Workout

Wednesday - OFF

Thursday
Decline Bench 3x6
Standing Overhead Press 3x6
Close Grip Bench Press 2x8
Bent Over Rows 3x8
Wide Grip Pull Down 3x8
Reverse Grip Pull Down 3x8
Abdominal Workout

Friday
Repeat Tuesday without abdominal workout.

Saturday
OFF

Sunday
Repeat Monday with abdominal workout.

I am also going to try and work some deadlifts and straight leg deadlifts in and out somewhere throughout.. Let me know what you guys think.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Anyone think I should add a mass gainer in the mix as well? I have never taken one so I don't know if they are worth the money, i've heard they work but as soon as you cycle off you lose all the weight they gave you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure what you mean by cycle... cycle of prohormone/steroids or do you just mean as a period of true focus for lifting training etc? And what is it you mean by mass gainer, again prohormone/steroid or weight gainer protein calorie drinks? And you mentioned trying to cram calories, but do you know how many you do take in daily? An over all description of diet would be helpful. Just looking for some more info so we can help you as best we can.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Nah don't count calories. By mass gainer something like ON's Serious Mass. By cycle I mean I would plan on doing this routine for like 5 weeks then switching to a different one maybe after a few months come back to this one if it works at all you know. I really just want to know if the workout routine seems pretty solid or does it look like something that wouldn't seem logical.