New training method: The PERFECT rep!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read this article from tmuscle.com and it is a rather good read. Im going to incorporate this into my training program and give it a go!

TMUSCLE.com | ANACONDA PROTOCOL

It is a new method, I guess, that is supposed to give you maximum hypertrophy every time you train; no need to change routine as CNS is always super stimulated!

Goody

Awards
Sounds like a great way to get hurt...
Pop! goes a tendon...then where does that leave ya as far as your gains/progress go...in the crapper.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont see this hurting me or anyone taining properly =/... It makes sense too...

BifWebster

Awards
Yeah, I've been incorporating his ideas into my training. I think it makes a lot of sense. And goody i don't think you "pop! goes the tendon" comment is really justified, nor do i think you even read the article.

Goody

Awards
Yeah, I've been incorporating his ideas into my training. I think it makes a lot of sense. And goody i don't think you "pop! goes the tendon" comment is really justified, nor do i think you even read the article.
Read the whole thing dude...and watched the "advertisments"...thanks.
Anytime I hear of lifting heavy weight "as fast and explosively as you possibly can"...and to "lower it as fast as possible"....
I cringe, seriously...Will you grow? Sure. Get stronger? Sure.... but down the road...ie. could be YEARS later...you will develop injuries...
I trained this way when I was young (and dumb) and Im paying the price more than 10 years later...
This game is a marathon not a sprint and there are several ways to skin this cat....but, you gotta stay healthy and injury free first and foremost.