Do you alter your training style when taking an N.O supp?

1. Do you alter your training style when taking an N.O supp?

I didn't see any posts about this and was curious in you guys altered your rep schemes/training style when taking a N.O supps or any pump product or just trained the same way. Personally i aim train in higher rep range and incorporate more supersets and drop sets.

2. I train the same way but if i find i can rep out more reps with the same weight i normally do of course i'll rep out more i dont really get the question but, I never change from the style of lifting im geared towards. Like id never change what body parts i work but maybe the reps and weight depending how i feel that day. I dont know if thats what your looking for?

3. I never change routine... Only I usually get less reps in due to the pump. It makes me feel within a few sets as if I've been lifting all day. So no, I can't say my routine is altered
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I never change routine... Only I usually get less reps in due to the pump. It makes me feel within a few sets as if I've been lifting all day. So no, I can't say my routine is altered
    Ive only noticed that when i train biceps. The pump is almost painful.

5. Absolutely, a good pump motivates me to work harder and longer. I have to guard against overtraining.

6. Thats along the lines that i was thinking. Thanks for the input!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Training Style
    By jackofall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:02 PM
  2. What style of training while taking M-Drol?
    By bics56 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:11 AM
  3. Best training style while on SD
    By PVSkyHigh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 08:15 AM
  4. my training style
    By spatch in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 12:55 AM
  5. BRAWN style training...What is it???