Do you alter your training style when taking an N.O supp?

JKBB44

Awards
I didn't see any posts about this and was curious in you guys altered your rep schemes/training style when taking a N.O supps or any pump product or just trained the same way. Personally i aim train in higher rep range and incorporate more supersets and drop sets.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I train the same way but if i find i can rep out more reps with the same weight i normally do of course i'll rep out more i dont really get the question but, I never change from the style of lifting im geared towards. Like id never change what body parts i work but maybe the reps and weight depending how i feel that day. I dont know if thats what your looking for?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I never change routine... Only I usually get less reps in due to the pump. It makes me feel within a few sets as if I've been lifting all day. So no, I can't say my routine is altered

JKBB44

Awards
I never change routine... Only I usually get less reps in due to the pump. It makes me feel within a few sets as if I've been lifting all day. So no, I can't say my routine is altered
Ive only noticed that when i train biceps. The pump is almost painful.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, a good pump motivates me to work harder and longer. I have to guard against overtraining.

JKBB44

Awards
Thats along the lines that i was thinking. Thanks for the input!