p90x vs mass
- 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM
- 12-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Your best chance is to follow the Energy Maximizer (I think thats the name) diet. It's like 75% carbs and will allow you to add mass, but only really works if your BF% is around 8%.
If you're looking to change the composition of you current weight, then I highly recommend P90X. If you feel like you want to gain 10-20lbs in the near future, then this is not at all what you should be doing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:01 AM
- By FAMOUSX1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
- By jradermav638 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM
- By underboss22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:08 AM
- By warriorway in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:43 AM