HUGE ARMS Very Confused!! Please help!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    thats all you eat in a day i eat that by 10:30 am and you do not know why you can not get big
    Sorry guys, I completely forgot to mention that i have been taking a mass gainer on top of everything I eat.

Here are a few details on it. (Copy&Paste)

Iso-Mass Xtreme Gainer From Ultimate Nutrition.
    Timed Release Mass Gainer Formula With Complex Carbohydrates

65 Grams of Nutrient-Dense Whey Protein per Serving!
    Packed with 940 Calories!
    Contains 7 Types of Fast-Acting Creatine!
    Enhanced with Beta Alanine, 4 Types of Glutamine, AAKG, and Lactoferrin
    Platinum Series
    Made with Genuine Kre-Alkalyn

ISO-MASS is the future of weight gainers. With a scientifically-formulated carbohydrate to protein ratio of 16:13 ISO-MASS is designed for you to gain serious muscle mass without the added fat deposits. ISO-MASS is formulated with a precise blend of time released proteins, complex carbohydrates, 6 types of creatine for muscle growth, 4 types of glutamine for muscle recovery, a complete vitamin premix for added mind/body functions, a healthy blend of 6 essential fatty acids to improve mind and body, a blend of 4 nitric oxide precursors to enhance vasodilation, a creatine precursor complex to increase the body's natural production of creatine, and an enzyme complex to increase absorption.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Mix 3 scoops ISO-MASS with 16 ounces liquid (water or milk). Take 3 servings daily. Use the schedule on the product label to fit ISO-MASS into your preferred daily workout regimen.

Serving Size 3 scoop(s)
    Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 650.00

Calories from Fat 60.00

Total Fat 7.00 g 11%

Saturated Fat 4.00 g 24%

Cholesterol 30.00 mg 10%

Sodium 200.00 mg 8%

Total Carbohydrate 80.00 g 27%

Dietary Fiber 6.00 g 24%

Sugars 5.00 g

Protein 65.00 g 130%

ISO MASS (Whey Protein Isolate Milk Protein Isolate Egg Isolate Micellar Alpha & Beta Caseins & Caseinates Lactoferrin) 72.00 g **

CARBO MASS (5 DE Maltodextrin Dextrose Oat Fiber) 60.00 g **

CREA MASS (Creatine Monohydrate Tricreatine Malate Kre-Alkalyn® Creatine Orotate Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate) 7.00 g **

OMEGA MASS (Enzyme Modified Sunflower Oil Powder Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder Borage Oil Powder (Seed) Flax Seed Oil 6.50 g **

VITA MASS 3.22 g **

GLUTA MASS Glutapure® Glutamine Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate Glutamine Ethyl Ester N-Acetyl L-Glutamine 2.20 g **

NO MASS (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-Hydrochloride Ethyl Ester Malate L-Norvaline B. Alaline) 500.00 mg **

BCAA MASS (L-Valine L-Valine Ethyl Ester L-Leucine L-Leucine Ethyl Ester L-Isoleucine L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester) 550.00 mg **

CP (Creatine Precursor) MASS (Betaine Glycocyamine) 500.00 mg **

ENZYME MASS (Protease Lactase) 250.00 mg **

† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
    your calorie needs:
    Calories: 2000 2500

Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
    Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
    Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
    Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
    Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g

Calories per gram:
    Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4

2. Bump!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    thats all you eat in a day i eat that by 10:30 am and you do not know why you can not get big
    You eat dinner by 10:30 am? =p

4. Im not sure what you would consider big arms at 5'9 170?

5. IDK what he wants us to say, but he's looking for some sort of miracle. All the advice he needs is in this thread, but he's not willing to be patient and eat properly. Seriously, he started a ton of threads about pretty much the same thing 2 years ago when he joined and, while he has made some progress, has not learned how to eat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Hey, if you seriously want to bulk and get big, you shouldnt be worrying about how much fat or carbs are in your diet, they are key to bulking, especially with your metabolism.. If your metabolism is like mine, you can down massive amounts of carbs and fats and still stay lean.

7. how old are you?
    SFW and GFH

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    IDK what he wants us to say, but he's looking for some sort of miracle. All the advice he needs is in this thread, but he's not willing to be patient and eat properly. Seriously, he started a ton of threads about pretty much the same thing 2 years ago when he joined and, while he has made some progress, has not learned how to eat.
    You say that I don't eat properly, and that im not patient.
    I never asked for immediate results. I also did post an idea of what I eat everyday.. If you have suggestions to what I should be eating then it would be greatly appriciated.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    how old are you?
    Im 19 years old. Probably why my metab is still of the chain.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Hey, if you seriously want to bulk and get big, you shouldnt be worrying about how much fat or carbs are in your diet, they are key to bulking, especially with your metabolism.. If your metabolism is like mine, you can down massive amounts of carbs and fats and still stay lean.
    Ok lets say our metabs are on the same pace..
    What do you eat when ur bulking? That I could add to my diet already.

11. Posting your actual macro intake is a start. You gave out only vague meals and not the actual measurements.

Also, stop using your metabolism as an excuse for not gaining. I started at 145 when I was 18 and was near 210 by the time I was 20. How I did it is simple: I busted my ass in the gym and progressively increased to consuming 6000 calories a day.

It has been said several times by several people in this thread - you need to increase your caloric intake. That is by far the biggest part of gaining mass.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. For example, this is my current recomp diet:

Meal 1: 4 eggs (2 whole, 2 whites), 4 oz ground meat, 1 oz cheese, 2 Tbsp salsa, 10 oz red potatoes, 1 Tbsp EVOO (all mixed in a bowl together) and 1 serving fruit
    Meal 2: 45g MC, 5g fish oil
    Meal 3: 8-10oz chicken, 2 servings green bean (sometimes, it's also with 4 oz dry pasta and sauce)
    Meal 4: 15g BCAA, 60g WMS, 25g SuperCarb
    Meal 5: 8-10oz chicken, 1/2 large avocado
    Meal 6: 45g MC, 5g fish oil
    Meal 7: 4-6 eggs

During the weekends, I add in at least another 1000 kcals than this to refuel my body for my weeks training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. what does your training routine look like
    SFW and GFH

14. What it looks like to me is that you are trying to look like you do in your avi picture and still "bulk".

Those two will cause a major conflict so in actuality you probably realize you would rather have a ripped midsection and are now looking for a miracle like Rodja said.

15. yeah you are not eating enough..I'm 5'4" 160aprox, I do a lot of cycling because i don't have a car, for breakfast i start of w 10-15g protien shake w/whole milk aprx8 oz, then at least a 1/2 cup oatmeal, w/butter, cinnamon and 100% pure maple syrup, then I make an 4-6 peices of bacon, I drain some of the grease then cook a small amount of hash browns, 2-3 slices of ham and 2-3 slices cheese with 3-4 whole eggs, i eaty thaat with 2 pices toast, I eat that in the span of about an hour

16. 425lb squat I would love to see your Legs

17. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    5'9
    155lbs

Bench 225x10
    Squat 425x1
    Deadlift 275x10

something is wrong here.......
    god dam, I'm 5' 7'' 195 and I can barely hit 225x8! Squat 365x1, Deadlift 315x5

18. Quote Originally Posted by seanlambo View Post
    yeah you are not eating enough..I'm 5'4" 160aprox, I do a lot of cycling because i don't have a car, for breakfast i start of w 10-15g protien shake w/whole milk aprx8 oz, then at least a 1/2 cup oatmeal, w/butter, cinnamon and 100% pure maple syrup, then I make an 4-6 peices of bacon, I drain some of the grease then cook a small amount of hash browns, 2-3 slices of ham and 2-3 slices cheese with 3-4 whole eggs, i eaty thaat with 2 pices toast, I eat that in the span of about an hour
    hell yes man...close 2nd here.

I wake up and make an entire blender, 2 whole eggs, 1 Full cup of oatmeal, 40g of weigh, 1 tspb of honey, and banana...I do that 2-3 times per day on top of my actual meals.

19. Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    I'll be sure to give that a try. I am considering the FST-7 Workout
    It sounds promissing..
    Vince was the king of natural bodybuilding. Many of his techniques have been lost due to the advent of steroids and PH's. Vince trained virtually all of the presteroid champs. His methods are legendary. His "up the rack, down the rack" system will add size to your arms in a matter of weeks. If done correctly It’s brutal.

20. Agreed...more food. If you want bulk quickly, you have to provide a surplus of calories for the muscles. It's harder (and slower) to quickly gain mass while staying lean. Sacrifice one for the other temporarily.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to get HUGE Arms PARODY
    By Dr. Lats in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:28 AM