Easy on the body cut workout routine

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Alright guys, im tired of working out and geting injured all the time. all i do is get injured, ill gain some good weight and pull a muscle, tear something, hurt my back, or shinsplints start to come back. it sucks, because im very active and i play in a basketball, softball, bowling league and like to play all other sports on my free time but it seems like i cant play or hit the gym more often then i actual can. so i want a new work out routine, one that is good for my body, keep me in great shape, and help cut up a little. so i was thinking of throwing swinging into the mix because i heard its good for the body? anyways can someone suggest a healthy work out routine that will work with my body in preventing injuries. thanks for the info.

carnivalhobo

Awards
warm up, use good form, take some fish oil

Mindless

Awards
Alright guys, im tired of working out and geting injured all the time. all i do is get injured, ill gain some good weight and pull a muscle, tear something, hurt my back, or shinsplints start to come back. it sucks, because im very active and i play in a basketball, softball, bowling league and like to play all other sports on my free time but it seems like i cant play or hit the gym more often then i actual can. so i want a new work out routine, one that is good for my body, keep me in great shape, and help cut up a little. so i was thinking of throwing swinging into the mix because i heard its good for the body? anyways can someone suggest a healthy work out routine that will work with my body in preventing injuries. thanks for the info.
Swinging? As in "non-monogamous sexual activity"? I am afraid, I am not familiar with any other meaning realted to that term.

I would agree with carnivalhobo. Warming up and streching are an important part of any workout and shouldn't be skipped.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you do need a proper warmup-stretching routine if your getting injured so easily.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dynamic stretching pre workout
static stretching post workout
get a foam roller
allow ur body to rest

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with the folks here...if you are getting injured all the time, you are either not warming up properly or using too much weight and trying to throw it around without proper form.

Not sure how old you are, but depending on the injuries you are sustaining, maybe try Kre-Celazine by All American EFX. Its a joint, inflamation and flexibility supplement and it really does work nicely. I've used it with great results.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
swimming is what i wanted to spell lol.

im 24,

ive been working out for over 6 years so my form is always good. and play basketball for about 30 mins before every workout and then stretch for about another10-15 mins so im guessing my warm up is good also. im not really getting hurt at the gym, its usually during an everyday thing but was week from my workout. it just seem like i dont pull anything or hurt my self at all when i dont workout for a couple weeks and then when i get back into the gym my body starts to fall apart lol.

i dont take any fish oils or joint sups regularly, maybe ill try these all the time and see if it helps out at all.