Best Converse Shoes For Lifting
- 12-04-2009, 09:35 PM
- 12-05-2009, 02:33 PM
The regular high top Chuck Taylor's are your best bet. The regular canvas works just fine. I've used this style for several years and they work great without being horribly expensive.
12-05-2009, 04:09 PM
12-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I wear normal running/cross training shoes for lifting except when I squat or DL...then its shoes off! Try squatting with bare feet once...totally different experience. I LOVE IT!
12-07-2009, 02:53 PM
12-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By swan1209 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
- By kabuki in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 37Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:50 PM
- By paulygon in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 21Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:08 AM
- By russy_russ in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2007, 04:02 PM
- By Inchamery in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:27 PM