Critique my Routine for Cut?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm going on a cruise in 7.5 weeks and looking to do a nice cut/recomp until then. I am 6'ft tall and currently weight 216lbs - with a goal of losing at least 15lbs of fat while maintaining or even gaining some lbm.

Supplements:

Multi
Whey
Dermacrine
Protodrol or Hdrol (along w/ support supps and PCT)

I'm starting the proto or hdrol next Monday and will run for 5 wks at 50/50/75/75/75

Was looking for any suggestions/links/etc to good lifting routines for a cut. I was considering something like this.

Workout A - Chest/Shoulder/Tri

Flat Bench - 3x10
Incline Bench - 3x10
Shoulder Press - 3x10
Lateral Raises or Upright Rows - 3x10
Skull Crushers or Dips - 3x10

Workout B - Back/Bi/Legs

Lat Pull - 3x10
Single Arm Rows - 3x10
Shrugs - 3x10
Bi-cept Curls - 3x10
Squats - 3x10
Hamstring Curls - 3x10

Full Routine as follows:

Day 1 - Workout A
Day 2 - HIIT morn & night + abs
Day 3 - Workout B
Day 4 - HIIT morn & night + abs
Day 5 - Workout A
Day 6 - HIIT morn & night + abs
Day 7 - Workout B
Day 8 - HIIT morn & night + abs
Day 9 - Workout A

Rinse and Repeat with occasional rest days thrown in there about once a week. I'll be running fairly low card/high protein/moderate fat for the diet.

Any suggestions/feedback/etc?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Any feedback? Look ok?

Does anyone have a favorite cutting routine they'd like to post? Or helpful links?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
HOLY GOWD :jaw: I would die if I tried doing back and bi`s on legg day

besides I wouldnt have enough time to give leggs the proper focus and intensity if I tried doing more than just leggs.

also , for me anyway i keep most of my strength on a cut by going as heavy as possible with lower reps.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the Hdrol and stack some RPM/DRIVE/NeoVar/IGF-2... Much safer and really effective for a cut. I took it and had a leaning effect without even trying to diet for that. It was pretty nice.