- 12-01-2009, 02:45 PM
- 12-01-2009, 03:08 PM
If you're doing chest once a week, eating properly, and resting appropriately, 20 sets is good. I do anywhere from 14 to 20 sets weekly.Think training's hard,. try losing!
12-01-2009, 03:28 PM
12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the responses. So here's another question. Would it goof up my Monday chest routine if I did a couple hundred pushups (not all at once) on Friday?
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Only way to know is to try and see if your sore or if your strength goes down on your Monday workout. Sounds like a lot of push-ups though.
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Defex in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 05-29-2011, 09:37 PM
- By pdx89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM
- By RyanOFelt in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2008, 07:02 PM
- By Buracho in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:04 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:16 AM