Please don't yell at the new guy - AnabolicMinds.com

Please don't yell at the new guy

1. New Member

Please don't yell at the new guy

HEy Team.....I have been reading your posts; and it seems you have a lot of knowledge...I was wondering if you could help a newbie here. When I say newbie....I mean I am 34 and never tried a PH. I was wondering if you could give me advice on what a good pre cycle (what and how long).....what should I take during cycle, planned to used iForce Methadrol based off numerous positive postings; and actually planned to bridge it with Primaforce Havoc. And finally a decent PCT.

It seems I read this statement a lot "make sure you research before you do anything......so that is what I am doing here; I have read up and now I am looking for advice from those who are experienced. Again just looking to learn ...I appeciate any advice/guidance you can provide.

Ray

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

I am planning my first cycle now, going to try H-drol. This site has been very helpful, especially all of the logs from those who have already run it. You can also check out this site-
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

But Methdrol is a S-drol clone, correct? If so, I'll let those experienced with the stronger stuff answer this question...

Quote Originally Posted by airforceray View Post
    HEy Team.....I have been reading your posts; and it seems you have a lot of knowledge...I was wondering if you could help a newbie here. When I say newbie....I mean I am 34 and never tried a PH. I was wondering if you could give me advice on what a good pre cycle (what and how long).....what should I take during cycle, planned to used iForce Methadrol based off numerous positive postings; and actually planned to bridge it with Primaforce Havoc. And finally a decent PCT.

It seems I read this statement a lot "make sure you research before you do anything......so that is what I am doing here; I have read up and now I am looking for advice from those who are experienced. Again just looking to learn ...I appeciate any advice/guidance you can provide.

Ray
  3. New Member

thanks brother i appreciate the link. any other advice out there?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

never taken onoe but i would say you should keep working out four at least 6 months and then do one if you want. we need some background information
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

dont take a PH if you're a newbie. 2 years experience at least.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I think he meant newbie to PH's not working out but not positive, and to OP youd probally get more responses in the Anabolics sub forum http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

As far as PH's go a general starter one is H-Drol but if you feel you want to go bigger then go bigger just be safer.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Yes this post is in the wrong place. I go with aas over phs but thats just my humble opinion.
    Back.... for real this time
  8. New Member

Team...thanks for the heads up (sorry to post in the wrong room).....hope all continues well on your end!

Ray
  •