- 11-19-2009, 09:32 PM
I was wondering how often i should do cardio in a week for weight lose and for how long/where my heart rate should be at. I already have a diet that i stick too and i lift twice a week and i do everything else necessary to lose weight just wondering what i should do for cardio now. The reason i want to lose weight is because i use to be 210lb and i lost fat everywhere except for my stomach and i look odd with gut. im 17 5' 9'' 172lb if that helps
thanks for the help
sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot
- 11-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I warm up for 5 minutes, by either brisk walking or light jogging.
I go all-out as fast as I can for 20-30 seconds, then slow it down to a light jog type of speed for about 1 minute.
Then I cool down for about 2 minutes near the end.
Most of the time, I end getting 8 to 10 all-out sprints in a 20 minute session.
Been doing this 2x/week with good results.
Hope this helps.Think training's hard,. try losing!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Strygwyr in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:50 PM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM