How long do you guys think I should wait before I workout again? - AnabolicMinds.com

How long do you guys think I should wait before I workout again?

Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

How long do you guys think I should wait before I workout again?

I pulled my back about two months ago the pain is almost gone, however about a month and a half ago I hurt both my wrists and my right knee. My doctor said he believes I have some tendinitis in my knee and wrists. I have been taking cissus for about 2 and a half weeks and it helps a lot. I don't feel too much pain in my knee when I take it unless I walk a lot during the day and when I take more cissus a lot of the pain goes away. I was wondering how long I should wait to start working out again. Should I wait till all the pain goes away, or is it okay to workout with some pain? My mood how suffered a lot since I haven't been working out.

Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I pulled my back about two months ago the pain is almost gone, however about a month and a half ago I hurt both my wrists and my right knee. My doctor said he believes I have some tendinitis in my knee and wrists. I have been taking cissus for about 2 and a half weeks and it helps a lot. I don't feel too much pain in my knee when I take it unless I walk a lot during the day and when I take more cissus a lot of the pain goes away. I was wondering how long I should wait to start working out again. Should I wait till all the pain goes away, or is it okay to workout with some pain? My mood how suffered a lot since I haven't been working out.
    almost everyone gets injured at some point man.what i do is wait til the pain goes away and then life very lightly at first, see how my body responds. there is no way for me to tell you anything other than be careful and go slow when you start back up. when i suffer from an injury i work out the rest of my body, but you're wrists, knee and back are injured, that does not leave a lot of other things to do. the most injures that i got are when i'm lifting too heavy. i have learned to start light and add weight with every set and always properly warm up, the older you get the more important this becomes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. how long should i wait..
    By greenlantern3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. How long do you wait till you drink your post workout shake?
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. how long should i wait to workout
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:46 PM
  4. How long should I wait?
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:21 AM
  5. How long should I wait?