- 11-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Why do guys dress up for the gym like it is a fashion show? I actually saw a guy with a neon blue underarmour, neon blue pants, and matching shoes. Really? That's just for attention.
Why do guys wear Affliction and Ed Hardy t-shirts to the gym?
Why do guys bring their 5 lb. jugs of ON Whey in their gym bags? Have they never heard of a blender bottle? Am I missing something?
- 11-14-2009, 02:38 PM
What your missing is straight up awesomeness which is clearly what they have over you. Or it could just be there trying to impress the ladiessss.
11-14-2009, 03:26 PM
I gotta agree with you. Some guys just dress up so much you wouldnt expect them to lift. The Tapout and Affliction guys make me laugh too. Seems that they are always curling or benching. Idk why?
11-14-2009, 03:50 PM
11-15-2009, 04:40 AM
11-15-2009, 05:23 PM
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
1. forget those guys curling and benching with tapouts shirts on most of them have a damn gut! i guess if u look like tim sylvia u can dress like him too haha.
2.HELL yea i hate guys that bring bags so big and carry it around with them all workout. and its full with no xpolide syntha six cell mass, nitrix, true weight gainer whatever other bsn supps they have.. like WE GET IT U TAKE SUPPLEMENTS
3. some guys do over dress for the gym, like i doubt alot of millionares lift at my gym. how do u manage under armour shoes, socks, shirts, shorts and then not only that they have like under armour warm ups too. its like there wearing 500 worth of under armour gear.
4. not gonna lie dave tate does look fresh as fu!ck when hes lifting. haha
5. i hateee fatasses that use the bowflex type machines like theyre gonna get caught by just doing that. like can i please just do one set to get my pump going b4 u do your 120 arm sets.
11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Not many guys in my gym in dressy gear. What I hate is the guys who get in the rack and take 15 mins between sets, not because they're going heavy but because they're talking.
11-15-2009, 06:05 PM
11-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Manimalia in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2008, 09:35 AM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
- By Cuffs in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-10-2005, 12:34 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2003, 02:09 AM