Gym RANT - AnabolicMinds.com

Gym RANT

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Gym RANT

Why do guys dress up for the gym like it is a fashion show? I actually saw a guy with a neon blue underarmour, neon blue pants, and matching shoes. Really? That's just for attention.

Why do guys wear Affliction and Ed Hardy t-shirts to the gym?

Why do guys bring their 5 lb. jugs of ON Whey in their gym bags? Have they never heard of a blender bottle? Am I missing something?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

What your missing is straight up awesomeness which is clearly what they have over you. Or it could just be there trying to impress the ladiessss.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I gotta agree with you. Some guys just dress up so much you wouldnt expect them to lift. The Tapout and Affliction guys make me laugh too. Seems that they are always curling or benching. Idk why?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    I gotta agree with you. Some guys just dress up so much you wouldnt expect them to lift. The Tapout and Affliction guys make me laugh too. Seems that they are always curling or benching. Idk why?
    Yeah...I personally think if you spend over $100 on a t-shirt you have other issues you should be worried about.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  MUC lbs.

compensating for something i think
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane0Mac View Post
    compensating for something i think
    Agreed
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

1. forget those guys curling and benching with tapouts shirts on most of them have a damn gut! i guess if u look like tim sylvia u can dress like him too haha.

2.HELL yea i hate guys that bring bags so big and carry it around with them all workout. and its full with no xpolide syntha six cell mass, nitrix, true weight gainer whatever other bsn supps they have.. like WE GET IT U TAKE SUPPLEMENTS

3. some guys do over dress for the gym, like i doubt alot of millionares lift at my gym. how do u manage under armour shoes, socks, shirts, shorts and then not only that they have like under armour warm ups too. its like there wearing 500 worth of under armour gear.

4. not gonna lie dave tate does look fresh as fu!ck when hes lifting. haha

5. i hateee fatasses that use the bowflex type machines like theyre gonna get caught by just doing that. like can i please just do one set to get my pump going b4 u do your 120 arm sets.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Not many guys in my gym in dressy gear. What I hate is the guys who get in the rack and take 15 mins between sets, not because they're going heavy but because they're talking.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    1. forget those guys curling and benching with tapouts shirts on most of them have a damn gut! i guess if u look like tim sylvia u can dress like him too haha.

2.HELL yea i hate guys that bring bags so big and carry it around with them all workout. and its full with no xpolide syntha six cell mass, nitrix, true weight gainer whatever other bsn supps they have.. like WE GET IT U TAKE SUPPLEMENTS

3. some guys do over dress for the gym, like i doubt alot of millionares lift at my gym. how do u manage under armour shoes, socks, shirts, shorts and then not only that they have like under armour warm ups too. its like there wearing 500 worth of under armour gear.

4. not gonna lie dave tate does look fresh as fu!ck when hes lifting. haha

5. i hateee fatasses that use the bowflex type machines like theyre gonna get caught by just doing that. like can i please just do one set to get my pump going b4 u do your 120 arm sets.
    That is my worst pet peeve. Why do you need to bring your No-xplode jug with you to the gym? Unless you're an insecure b*tch who believes in his head that people actually see it and say,"Wow, that guy is a badass."

Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    Not many guys in my gym in dressy gear. What I hate is the guys who get in the rack and take 15 mins between sets, not because they're going heavy but because they're talking.
    Yeah, this isn't a bar. It's a gym.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    That is my worst pet peeve. Why do you need to bring your No-xplode jug with you to the gym? Unless you're an insecure b*tch who believes in his head that people actually see it and say,"Wow, that guy is a badass."

Yeah, this isn't a bar. It's a gym.
    yess i was thinking these guys are all taking secret supplements that will raise there bench by 50 pounds in one workout that they dont want anyone else to get ahold of.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not A New Rant, But Still, I'm Gonna Rant
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 08:35 AM
  2. MTV rant
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 12:23 AM
  3. Just A Rant
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat