- 10-30-2009, 05:06 AM
- 10-30-2009, 05:37 AM
- 10-30-2009, 09:38 AM
If it hurts while surfing the web, then your sitting position needs to be adjusted. You could be developing carpal tunnel, which is caused by repetitive motion, and in an "office situation" improper sitting position at a computer. Google office ergonomics and carpal tunnel to learn better position while using the computer and mouse.
10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
this reminds me of the southpark episode of starcraft LMAO
~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
11-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Your arm hurts from surfing the web? You need to find a girlfriend bro...
11-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Try lg joint repair and consider sleeping w/ an arm brace.
Serious Nutrition Solutions
11-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Beware of how you sit at the computer. We all have a tendency to let weight hang on our mouse arm -- usually the same are we let our lean on when we get into the car and hold the steering wheel.
Similar Forum Threads
- By anoopbal in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:07 AM
- By jmoney02 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:24 AM
- By predator124 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
- By motleybreu in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:11 AM