left knee pain
- 10-29-2009, 06:40 PM
left knee pain
Ok I have had this left knee pain for about two weeks. Since the pain started, I quit doing squats and pretty much legs altogether except for calfs. I don't do hardly any cardio lately but do play basketball about twice a week with atleast 3 days between playing. I'm pretty sure the pain started because of doing squats. I started squating heavily during my m14e cycle, and tried to keep the weights up through pct(just finished today). Is this from going below parallel with the squats? Because I have been known to do that, but also I here a lot of people talking about "ass to grass" squats and going deep with them, so that encouraged me to take them down real low. What should I do? Take some other 'healing' supp, or just let it rest for a few weeks?
- 10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Can take some NSAIDS ie. motrin, tylenol etc and/or cissus etc as well. Go easy on the knees for a bit, slowly work back into your workouts.
It usually isn't the to parallel or below that causes the problem with squats, but other portions of posture, mainly how the weight is held inline. Kinda hard to really give tips on technique without good details or seeing it. Also, it's really hard to say what it is that is truly wrong with the knee without a detailed history and exam, but most likely it will be just fine, just follow the advice at top for now. If it persists or gets worse, get seen by a health care provider.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:38 PM
- By austink3417 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:43 PM
- By dsl in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2006, 09:04 AM
- By wranglergirl in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:20 PM
- By Rebel in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:16 PM