I Will Mail someone 20bucks if they can...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    lets say u gain 15lbs and lose ur liver..... thats still a net gain of 13lbs risk vs reward... rewards "outweights" risk
    Probably one of the funniest things I have read in a long, LONG time

2. Why not just do your own research? That way you will gain the knowledge and experience and find out what actually works for you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Why not just do your own research? That way you will gain the knowledge and experience and find out what actually works for you.
    why not pick your own stocks instead of going through a broker? youll gain knowledge through alot of failure and find out what works for you.

just saying "Wise men learn by other men's mistakes, fools by their own"

4. Quote Originally Posted by ana420 View Post
    why not pick your own stocks instead of going through a broker? youll gain knowledge through alot of failure and find out what works for you.

just saying "Wise men learn by other men's mistakes, fools by their own"
    Lifting weights isn't like buying stocks. Anyone can buy a stock, if it does well that person makes money. If you understand the principles you can do it yourself and gain experience along the way. I like that quote but sometimes making a mistake is the best way to learn.

If he wants to give somebody money for a "miracle" program then that's his choice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mail from ASR Sports
    By WhereKingsMeet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 11:23 PM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:56 PM