- 10-26-2009, 02:46 PM
- 10-26-2009, 03:00 PM
How were you diagnosed?
What does your physician say?
Why do you need to recovery faster?
Are you a competitive athlete?
- 10-26-2009, 03:16 PM
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
That really sucks brah, shouldn't have played with yourself so much! JK
10-26-2009, 10:12 PM
i hurt mine bad 3 x all doing push press.. i hurt it so bad about 2 years ago that i could curl for about a year. but i wrapped them really tight did a workout then iced heated and let em rest as much as possible
11-03-2009, 03:32 PM
wrapping your wrists will help. if you're doing heavy benching especially. (I switched to dumbbells years ago for joint reasons.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thekidduke in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2011, 04:34 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
- By mrlichty in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:12 PM
- By AM07 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:44 PM
- By AM07 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:24 PM