After my workout - AnabolicMinds.com

After my workout

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

After my workout

Ive been using a number of supplements for training but is it normal to feel fat after workout i feel really depressed and fat somehow im 14% bodyfat anyone got any answers please answer

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

sigh... i just feel like giving up gym
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

YOU may feel depressed because you arent getting anywhere.I dont know how long youve been training but you may be comparing your physique to others and thinking "i wish i looked like that" That can lead to being fed up.
    First thing to do is to not overtrain.second check your diet -are you eating enough of the right food-is your protein intake enough?Thirdly look at your routine -forget the smaller muscle groups and concentrate on legs -back -chest AND get plenty of sleep.
    A power nap after a workout can work wonders even if its just 20 min.

list your supplements,and your diet and your training routine if you need further help

If youd feel better having less fat then make that your aim and focus your training on that.
    •   

4. New Member

whatever you do don't stop weight training. What kind of supplements are you taking right now. Also how long have you been training for?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Ive been training nearly a year now at the moment im cycling oxyguno for 4 weeks dont tell me to stop taking it cause i wont and i use No xplode, cellmass, nitrix, musclemilk, and vitamins
    Mon - back biceps shoulder
    tues - legs
    wednesday - chest triceps
    thursday - back biceps shoulder
    fri - legs
    sat - chest triceps
    sun - **** all
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

1...your completely wasting money on that stuff....buy the plain bulk powders at nutraplanet

2.... your probably overtraining...not even sure if sunday is your day off, but 6 days a week is too much for anyone

3....have you been doing this same routine for your near year? That in itself will let your body completely adapt to whats going on. No stress = no growth.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  7. New Member

god damn thats a **** load training. It's clear you are overtraining yourself. It will seem odd but dropping your workouts to once a week will most likely yield better results. Only people with great muscle building genes or on a cycle could handle that. Hell it would be best to stop for a week and let your body actually fully recover. Then start a new routine something like this.
    mon-chest/triceps/abs
    tuesday-back/calves
    wednsday-legs
    thursday-off
    friday-shoulders/biceps/abs/calves
    if your diet is in check with at least 500+ calories to build muscle and you get enough rest there is no reason why you can't gain muscle. You could look into prohormones if your desperate, although if you've only been traing for a year now you should'nt need it. I'm stacking trenadrol and epistane for six weeks and so far I've been able to gain quite a bit of muscle considering i've only been on it for a week and a half. let me know if you got any other questions
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

ok list time
    1. ur CNS is going to be taxed.
    2.there is no way u should train 7 days a week.
    3.You should WANT to go to the gym not feel like you have too.
    4.Next, you need to find out what ur lifting for. Do you want strength? Do you want a ripped look. a bodybuilder or powerlifter?
    5. Your going to feel fat if u go to the gym and eat a nasty diet afterwards.
    6. Focus on heavy compound movements and then lighter sets after that.
    7. if your diets not in check its prolly because u get no days u can go light on it or have a cheat meal cuz ur training every day.

take a break from training for a week. Find a 4 day split. step up your cardio clean up ur diet and start again.

Diet wise alot of simple things can help. If you have a cheat day/meal make it something like some flavored candy not rich chocolate that will give u 2000 bad calories. If you get McDonalds try grilled over over fried. Try to not get fries. if you drink pop try diet versions without sugar. If u like gatorade do propel without sugar etc..
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

my diet is pretty simple i have everyday
    Breakfast -1 cup of oats with glass of Orange Juice
    10:30 snack - protein shake
    12:40 lunch - brown rice, green vegies, turkey breast
    3:10 gym - pre workout supplements
    5:00 post workout supps
    7:00 dinner - steak or chicken with some brown rice and vegies
    9:00 snack - protein shake
    10:00 bed
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.

I can already tell at 175 pounds you are not getting enough calories.
    Make your breakfast bigger and add more to your snacks.
    If you want some easy calories add in 3oz of almonds or some other nut to your diet.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielz View Post
    Ive been training nearly a year now at the moment im cycling oxyguno for 4 weeks dont tell me to stop taking it cause i wont and i use No xplode, cellmass, nitrix, musclemilk, and vitamins
    Mon - back biceps shoulder
    tues - legs
    wednesday - chest triceps
    thursday - back biceps shoulder
    fri - legs
    sat - chest triceps
    sun - **** all
    i have no problem with you taking oxyguno .However if you are at an age when your body is developing ie teens early twenties, then your body will have. As All thse supplements your taking are not giving you the results you want ditch them once youve run out and start again.
    The NO explode has so much stimulant in it . its giving you the rush to train and probably you are relying on it to get you through the workout when you should be resting more.
    For one week dont take the Explode and see how much you can do.You may realise that you rely on it too much.

There are ingredients in your supplements which are duplicated, l arginine in xplode and nitrix , creatine in cell mass and x plode -why are you doing this?

The following is a quote from a previous post on oxyguno

" OXYGUNO should be dosed at a maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even lower doses. "

from what you have told us , it appears not to be working for you .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM