what workout routine will go good with a halotest 25.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
hello i need help on what's a good workout plan that will give me the best result when taking halotest 25. i planing on working out 4 to 5 time per week, any input will help.

Wt: 220
Ht: 5'8
a bit chunky on the mid section and chest area.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
whats your goal =lean out or ignore the chunky bits and continue to bulk up?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You really need to get your workout and diet sorted before using a PH. As well as this thread asking for a good workout when using Halotest you have started another thread asking for a good diet. This suggests that you have no idea regarding either.

Before using ANY supps you need to get your diet and workout in order and base both around your goals. Once you have got these sorted and reached your potential then consider natty supps to give you a boost but don't jump into the PH market without even having your diet or even a workout set up.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You really need to get your workout and diet sorted before using a PH. As well as this thread asking for a good workout when using Halotest you have started another thread asking for a good diet. This suggests that you have no idea regarding either.

Before using ANY supps you need to get your diet and workout in order and base both around your goals. Once you have got these sorted and reached your potential then consider natty supps to give you a boost but don't jump into the PH market without even having your diet or even a workout set up.
totally agree with that ,interesting to hear what he is trying to acheive if he responds

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
thanks for the responds my goal is to add muscle ane at the same time get rid of maybe a little fats, i know that halotest will do the job for muscle size with a good high calorie intake, but is there any way to just burn the fat in me without lowering my cal intake.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responds my goal is to add muscle ane at the same time get rid of maybe a little fats, i know that halotest will do the job for muscle size with a good high calorie intake, but is there any way to just burn the fat in me without lowering my cal intake.
The problem about loosing fat is that you cannot spot reduce ie just get rid of the excess around your waist and chest .Alot of cardio work along with possibly a fat burner to rev up the metabolism could be your answer .However any increase in metabolism either through cardio , supplement or both will have an impact on how much muscle you retain.

Its a question of balance.Personally i think anyone who can build muscle and loose fat at the same time is extremely lucky and imo very rare.You may be able to retain a status quo ie keep the muscle you have by careful supplementation .personally think it would be better to concentrate on one thing at once.

I dont know how much fat you want to loose , but if i were you i set that as my first goal and build later. By increasing cardio and fine tuning your diet you should be able to achieve a leaner look . Once accomplished , then bring in the DS and build , again adjusting your diet to enable you to pack on muscle.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
As far as workouts, just don't be doing the same old routine you've been doing for the last 8-10 weeks. Switch things up a couple weeks before your cycle.

And just an FYI, just because you're on AAS doesn't mean you can't overtrain your fool ass!!