3 Day Split
- 10-20-2009, 02:38 AM
- 5'7" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Salinas, California, United States
- Rep Power
- 10-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Wendler's 5/3/1 is pretty good and you concentrate on squats, deads, mil press and bench press. It's normally run 3 days a week.
There are a few logs on here and if you do a google search and there are a few threads out there about the workout and how it is structured.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ammoarsenal in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:33 PM
- By ianm4208 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:12 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
- By bull8t in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2006, 01:49 PM