- 10-17-2009, 02:40 PM
- 10-18-2009, 12:30 AM
- 10-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Maybe Chest, Legs, Arms, Shoulders, Back...
Are you looking for exercises as well?
10-18-2009, 02:23 AM
I'd split it up Day1: Chest Day 2: Back Day 3: Shoulders Days 4: Legs Day 5: Arms Day 6,7 Rest and then repeat.
Here are some exercises to choose from:
Straight Arm Pull-down
One-Armed Dumbell Rows
Cross-overs (same as decline flye)
Heavy Bar Curls
Wide-Grip Incline Curls
Reverse Grip Push-downs
10-18-2009, 10:09 PM
that is my workout cept i do dl on leg day
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
If that is your work-out I would lower your volume a bit. Especially on the back day because I thought of more exercises. Leg day, keep it at two quad exercises and two hamstring exercises. Maybe do Deadlifts on back day and straight-leg deadlifts on leg day.
10-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM