WHAT are your GOALS this WINTER?
- 10-21-2009, 11:09 PM
- 11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
to look like I looked winter 1995!
- 11-03-2009, 04:09 PM
My goal by march is to get to 240+ with the same body fat or less. Also, I hope to be able to do a squat or a Deadlift again ( Havent done either in almost 2 years). Looking at having a microdiscectomy next month L5-S1 disc herniation, trying to avoid it at all costs though.
11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
11-03-2009, 09:26 PM
11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
to gain more mass for my bulk before i start diet for first comp goal weight 185-190lbs im 173 right now. more size to legs and back..started doing legs twice a week
11-05-2009, 09:49 PM
1: Get rid of this tendonitus.
2: Get back on track and make some modest gains. (basically to get my confidence back from losing a little strength from having to take a break from the tendonitus, just get back to wear I am on all lifts and maybe 5-10 more pounds for good measure
3: Get rid of this embarrassing gut. I've gained enough mass now to look good after a cut.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mikaveli06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:17 PM
- By 808Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
- By bi0hazurd in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:11 AM
- By Future in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:14 AM
- By Workman in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:18 AM