WHAT are your GOALS this WINTER?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Get my bench back to 275 squat the same... Lose 10 lbs of fat, and hopefully maintain my existing muscle...

2. Take advantage of the cool weather and lean out by mountain biking and doing sprints outside. ( I live in florida) I'd love to get to 200lbs. Take me to around 10-11% bf.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
    •   

3. i hope i gain about 5-20 pounds of muscle this winter. Ill defiantly be heading for the weight room. im also hoping to not gain any body fat over the holidays. its hard not to sometimes.

4. yeah i'm always lean bulking, probably doing less biking cause of the cold weather so maybe ill gain, a few pounds i would be estatic if i gain 6-10lbs of muscle, definetly wanna bring up my chest and do a lot more clean and jerks, basically get stronger on all olympic lifts and weighted pullups, also take some kind of martial arts class

5. BULK,BULK,BULK,i want to gain at least another 20lbs over the winter.
    •   

6. Gain 20lbs of raw muscle. Currently at 183
    Then shred it down to 195 just before getting ready to redeploy from Iraq.
    Bench 300+ by April

7. I've tried all sorts of routines in the 10 years or so I've been lifting; body building, power lifting and all sorts in between, except one. Olympic weightlifting. Now that I've finished dieting a bit, I'm focusing on learning the proper techniques of weightlifting. So far I'm having an absolute blast!

8. BULK UP 20-25LBS LEAN MASS BABY!!!! Can't wait to get this bulk going to win another comp next year! Yessir! Hope that everyone hits their goals

9. Drop down to 190(210 right now probably less to be honest) but I am talking end of winter so then I can do a cycle and lean bulk with minimal fat gain.

10. My goal is to FIIIINALLY get over my fear of fat and find ways to work my legs with my injuries.

If I can't find ways to do my legs then I want to hit 225-230. If I can then I expect 240. Really want to hit the 3.5 lb an inch mark but that won't be this year without a miracle

11. goal is to be 190lbs in single body fat digit, currently 190 at 13%, cut 7lbs of fat gain 7lbs of muscle

12. to look like I looked winter 1995!

13. My goal by march is to get to 240+ with the same body fat or less. Also, I hope to be able to do a squat or a Deadlift again ( Havent done either in almost 2 years). Looking at having a microdiscectomy next month L5-S1 disc herniation, trying to avoid it at all costs though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    My goal by march is to get to 240+ with the same body fat or less. Also, I hope to be able to do a squat or a Deadlift again ( Havent done either in almost 2 years). Looking at having a microdiscectomy next month L5-S1 disc herniation, trying to avoid it at all costs though.
    I am almost the exact same as you, my back is BEYOND dead. I can't do any leg presses or hack squats or bent over rows or shrugs but am going for 240 but willing to add a bit of fat (I was very low). What % are you trying to keep?

15. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I am almost the exact same as you, my back is BEYOND dead. I can't do any leg presses or hack squats or bent over rows or shrugs but am going for 240 but willing to add a bit of fat (I was very low). What % are you trying to keep?
    I feel ya on the back being dead! Im in the same boat as you man, If my legs weren't already thick as hell I would be ****ed. Legs are my best body part. I can only do lunges, stability ball dumbell hack squats, and this squat machine.I just did my bf last week was 17%, as long as I stay under 20% Im cool. I learned to not care about my six pack and now I actually grow!( I can still see the top 2 ) Its not summer, and im not gonna compete for 2 more years so it doesnt matter if I put on a bit of extra fat that I know I can lose!

16. to gain more mass for my bulk before i start diet for first comp goal weight 185-190lbs im 173 right now. more size to legs and back..started doing legs twice a week

17. My goals:

1: Get rid of this tendonitus.

2: Get back on track and make some modest gains. (basically to get my confidence back from losing a little strength from having to take a break from the tendonitus, just get back to wear I am on all lifts and maybe 5-10 more pounds for good measure

3: Get rid of this embarrassing gut. I've gained enough mass now to look good after a cut.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. goals
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:17 PM
  2. Best PH For My goals?
    By 808Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:58 PM
  3. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Training Forum