Bodybuilding Software

Metacognition

Awards
Can anyone recommend a good bodybuilding software or spreadsheets. Free would be nice. I'm not looking for a weightloss software but one more designed for bodybuilding and keeping track out workouts, how much i lift, sets reps, etc.

Thanks

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Ive said it before, and I'll say it again,... those small moleskin journals you can get at Barnes n noble or Borders is your best bet. It works great for all my DC info. Writing everything up on a computer would take too long, maybe unless you are a PT while various clients. I'd keep it easy and simple.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ive said it before, and I'll say it again,... those small moleskin journals you can get at Barnes n noble or Borders is your best bet. It works great for all my DC info. Writing everything up on a computer would take too long, maybe unless you are a PT while various clients. I'd keep it easy and simple.
These things rock!! I have 2 black ones, and a red one.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a good bodybuilding software or spreadsheets. Free would be nice. I'm not looking for a weightloss software but one more designed for bodybuilding and keeping track out workouts, how much i lift, sets reps, etc.

Thanks
might wanna look threw ur phone, mine have a nice thing where i can type them in. I can do music on my phone too that way it just cuts one less thing im dragging a round with me.

itzgambino

Awards
i second getting the little notebook things, but excell is really to do if you wanna go the electronic way. They have functions you can implement to find and calculate everything you need. If you are good with excel you can even create macros to do everything for u

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ive just been opening a blank text type it my workout and then get home put it on the computer u can try that. esp if u do music on ur phone. thats one less thing to carry.