P90X pull up bar
- 09-25-2009, 08:32 PM
- 09-25-2009, 09:31 PM
- 5'10" 202 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you weigh more than a little girl, your going to have to install the brackets, or throw a efw more nails into the moulding. Personally i just hammered the brackets into the wall with picture nails, and I have done hundreds of pull-ups since w/o a problem... I think the bar itself will break before the brackets come out.
- 09-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the info, I used it for the first time today without the brackets, im not gonna chance it next time and will install the brackets!
Similar Forum Threads
- By philek9 in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:46 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:10 PM
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:01 AM
- By jradermav638 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM
- By BoSox36 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:38 PM