- 09-23-2009, 03:57 AM
I have been working out independently since I graduated HS and played football. I do the typical bench, preacher curls, flys, standing curls, hammer curls, leg extension, power cleans, squats, calf raises, dead lifts...thats all. My workouts are vigorous yet very repetitive and boring. Any tips on how to stay focused and pumped up about my workout?
- 09-23-2009, 05:03 AM
Try doing different exercises as well. Vary the exercises that you DO do by changing position, angles, etc. Remember that you don't need to be 'traditional' about training.
You need to know that you are training for something and that what you are doing is going towards achieving a goal. Make one and then work your training to suit that.
And if you have been training too long without a break then I suggest that you take one. You should have at least a week off resistance training every 8-12 weeks to give your body a chance to recover.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jay21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:10 AM
- By Ectofighter in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
- By Ectofighter in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2008, 01:05 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2007, 06:30 PM
- By Novi in forum Training ForumReplies: 48Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:20 PM