Pyramid or Reverse Pyramid Benching?
- 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
- 09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
depnds on ur goals i know you hate that answer but, think about it if ur gonna try to max 300 on bench you would do a regular pyramid. U fatigue ur self and go heavy on the last set know hey if i get 265 x 5 after fatigued if i warm up and go for it, ill get 7-8 reps.. If your trying to say rep 225 x 30.. you can do working sets at 315 x 3 275 x 3 and then burnout with 225 and say u get it 18-20 times you know if u were fresh going at 225 u would get 26ish.
Now those numbers obviously werent exact but it depends on your goals variety of things.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Qonix in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2015, 08:02 PM
- By R1balla in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:05 PM
- By manosduras in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 06-21-2008, 04:58 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-23-2003, 05:37 PM