- 09-09-2009, 10:55 PM
- 09-10-2009, 04:48 PM
09-10-2009, 05:55 PM
I actually thought about investing in some hooks myself but I think straps do a better job. I have never used the book for what you are talking about but I am wonder how tight or loose it would be around the wrist.
The only hooks I have are for the DB's that you can hang from a barbell and use them for pressing. Provides for some serious balancing issues as well.
09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
I've got some Altus Power Hooks. I love them. Easy on, easy off. Only problem is they don't allow you to just drop the weight like you can w/ straps. You actually have to put the weight on the floor/rack to release the tension. I've only used them during a long back day where my grip gives out near the end.
09-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BMW in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2005, 05:40 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
- By chasec in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:46 PM
- By RRAdam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:30 PM