Push-ups 30m, 60s breaks
- 09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
- 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM
no offense bro this seems dumb like ur gonna be sore for awhile the next couple days when ur scheduled to lift.
- 09-08-2009, 01:54 PM
09-09-2009, 02:17 AM
09-09-2009, 04:39 AM
09-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Unless you have a reason to be training like this (i.e. as I did, or because it is related to your body or performance achievement) though there is no need to.
09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
30 years ago, hearing about the infamous Jack LaLanne doing a record of 1033 in 23 minutes, I attempted his feat, but it took me one hour and ten minutes. I did sets of 25, rested and then another 25. I can remember being sore for a week.
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jcr1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 44Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:36 AM
- By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:04 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:07 PM
- By srx600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:23 PM
- By mcQ in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:21 AM