Push-ups 30m, 60s breaks
- 09-07-2009, 02:06 PM
- 09-08-2009, 12:26 PM
no offense bro this seems dumb like ur gonna be sore for awhile the next couple days when ur scheduled to lift.
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
09-09-2009, 01:17 AM
09-09-2009, 03:39 AM
09-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Unless you have a reason to be training like this (i.e. as I did, or because it is related to your body or performance achievement) though there is no need to.
09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
30 years ago, hearing about the infamous Jack LaLanne doing a record of 1033 in 23 minutes, I attempted his feat, but it took me one hour and ten minutes. I did sets of 25, rested and then another 25. I can remember being sore for a week.
09-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:57 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2006, 02:56 AM
- By yeahright in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:34 PM
- By jbthumper in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 03:15 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:09 PM