- 09-05-2009, 12:20 PM
my lower back is killing. not when I stand up or anything but when I bend back. I cant bend foward easy but when I bend back it hurts. I'm not sure what its from but I know I couldn't run a full 5 mins for warm up becasue it started to hurt.
tips to get rid of it? tips on where I should go? have you had this?
- 09-07-2009, 03:08 AM
09-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Without knowing the cause of how you did it i'd suggest the following.
Hit the abs hard with crunches on your bed. Hold the contraction for a 2-5 count and do them slow.
Stretch out the hammies. Nice easy stretching till you get the same range of movement in both legs.
I've had major back issues and these are the 2 things i do first if i start getting tight.
Hope it works for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 82Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:51 PM
- By Bryan in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:40 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:07 PM
- By logan in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:40 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:29 PM