ANYBODY WITH EXPERIENCE PLEASE HELP ME!

AdamSweeting

Awards
Hi GUys i am really being a bit cheaky and looking for some free advice. I have been working out for about a year now and not happy with results. I really want to try steroids out ans see if they work for me! I live in the uk so getting proper steroids is very hard. Any Suggestions? All the ones online seem to be a scam???

I have found some products that look ok but they are just sups i think and not the real deal.

Please can someone with experience have a look at this url and tell me whether this is worth ago??

prohormones.biz/acatalog/Ultimate_Mass_Pyramid_Stack.html

I just need a bit of guidence what is best to take as there is so much choice. To begin with i just want to take orally i think...

thanks for your time guys.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wrong section.... you don't need to post the same question 4 times!

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Since you did post this here, IMO you are going down the wrong road. Ask yourself honestly if you are really training hard enough to make the changes you are looking for.

Also, is your current supplement protocol up to par. For me, I have never made better gains than from the supps made by All American EFX. These 100% pure and tested supplements for the natural athlete.

And, finally, maybe look into getting some advice on your diet plan.

If those three things are optimal, and you still want to go down the drug road, then you can ask again.

Again, just my 2 cents.