Anyone know of a really good abdominal workout?
- 09-01-2009, 12:33 AM
- 09-01-2009, 12:35 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
No ab workout will give you "ripped" abs; that is completely diet related.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 09-01-2009, 04:36 AM
As Rodja mentioned only a good diet and low BF will allow the abs to show through but for a good routine you can do far worse that the P90X Ab Ripper X routine.
Each exercise is 25 reps and minimal rest (i.e. less than 10 secs) between each exercise:
In & Out
Seated Bicycle (25 forward and 25 reverse)
Seated Crunchy Frog
Crossed Leg/Wind Leg Sit-Up
Hip Rock 'N' Raise
Pulse Up (Heels to Heaven)
Oblique V-Up (25 each side)
Similar Forum Threads
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2010, 01:20 PM
- By SouthernCharm in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:47 AM
- By xpin2winx in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2009, 08:42 PM
- By wrasslin116 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:41 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:45 AM