brandon curry....ripped arms read

  1. brandon curry....ripped arms read


    has anyone looked up brandon curry tricep and bicep ladder that he uses on the smith machine?? it is an amazing workout with a great pump and i would suggest looking it up


  2. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    has anyone looked up brandon curry tricep and bicep ladder that he uses on the smith machine?? it is an amazing workout with a great pump and i would suggest looking it up
    Post it up big boy.

  3. yeah man, atleast show us the link.
    •   
       


  4. I read an article in flex a couple of months back that described that "bicep ladder" exercise he does. i'm going to give it a try this week......

  5. i like the bicep but make sure you twist and not pull because you wanna hit the bis and very lil back....but the tricep one is even better..let me know what ya thinkk

  6. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    i like the bicep but make sure you twist and not pull because you wanna hit the bis and very lil back....but the tricep one is even better..let me know what ya thinkk
    i didn't see the tricep one in the video......in the article i think he does the same thing doing close grip body weight push-ups, correct?

  7. its not in that video i couldnt find it again...is deff on bb.com tho
    and it just a badass pump man idk its alil diff then anything i have ever done

  8. Although I did know most of this, it did open my eyes to most of the bull**** and laziness I have been putting into my bi workouts lately. This has re-amped me up to leave the gym with some pain in the arms. Sometimes a little motivation is all it takes.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Although I did know most of this, it did open my eyes to most of the bull**** and laziness I have been putting into my bi workouts lately. This has re-amped me up to leave the gym with some pain in the arms. Sometimes a little motivation is all it takes.
    I seem to slack on bi's a lot which is weird because most people train there arms to death i just never have the motivation to sit there curling for 30 min or however long i can do everything else just for some reason bi's bore me to death lol.

  10. The bicep is a very small muscle and without the 84583439mgs of test that guys on I don't really think you'd see much results form "beating" them to death

  11. I did a little sample of this "ladder" tonight at the gym just to see if I liked it or not. Seems pretty badass and I could definitely see it killllliingg the bis as I move up the ladder. It is pretty easy not to work out the back as long as you focus on your movement. I will try it out full force on Friday and hopefully have to have someone else open the door for me when I leave.

  12. So for this workout what all do you do for the bicep in one workout and how many reps to get mass and form?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mikethebeast View Post
    So for this workout what all do you do for the bicep in one workout and how many reps to get mass and form?
    Just do it 'til it hurts.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Curry Chicken...
    By Aggravated in forum Recipes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. Brandon Vera vs Tim Sylvia at UFC 77
    By Tattooed76 in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:45 AM
  4. Curry Egg-Oat Scramble
    By Nullifidian in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in