brandon curry....ripped arms read

at1010

Awards
  • Established
has anyone looked up brandon curry tricep and bicep ladder that he uses on the smith machine?? it is an amazing workout with a great pump and i would suggest looking it up

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
has anyone looked up brandon curry tricep and bicep ladder that he uses on the smith machine?? it is an amazing workout with a great pump and i would suggest looking it up
Post it up big boy.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I read an article in flex a couple of months back that described that "bicep ladder" exercise he does. i'm going to give it a try this week......

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i like the bicep but make sure you twist and not pull because you wanna hit the bis and very lil back....but the tricep one is even better..let me know what ya thinkk

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i like the bicep but make sure you twist and not pull because you wanna hit the bis and very lil back....but the tricep one is even better..let me know what ya thinkk
i didn't see the tricep one in the video......in the article i think he does the same thing doing close grip body weight push-ups, correct?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
its not in that video i couldnt find it again...is deff on bb.com tho
and it just a badass pump man idk its alil diff then anything i have ever done

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Although I did know most of this, it did open my eyes to most of the bull**** and laziness I have been putting into my bi workouts lately. This has re-amped me up to leave the gym with some pain in the arms. Sometimes a little motivation is all it takes. :)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Although I did know most of this, it did open my eyes to most of the bull**** and laziness I have been putting into my bi workouts lately. This has re-amped me up to leave the gym with some pain in the arms. Sometimes a little motivation is all it takes. :)
I seem to slack on bi's a lot which is weird because most people train there arms to death i just never have the motivation to sit there curling for 30 min or however long i can do everything else just for some reason bi's bore me to death lol.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
The bicep is a very small muscle and without the 84583439mgs of test that guys on I don't really think you'd see much results form "beating" them to death

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I did a little sample of this "ladder" tonight at the gym just to see if I liked it or not. Seems pretty badass and I could definitely see it killllliingg the bis as I move up the ladder. It is pretty easy not to work out the back as long as you focus on your movement. I will try it out full force on Friday and hopefully have to have someone else open the door for me when I leave. :)

mikethebeast

Awards
So for this workout what all do you do for the bicep in one workout and how many reps to get mass and form?