Biceps and Forearms?

xpin2winx

Awards
Do biceps and forearms go together like chest and triceps. Is it better to work them both out the same day or does it matter if i work them out on a leg day?

My Workout
Day1 Chest Shoulders Triceps
Day2 Back biceps
Day3 Legs Forearms
day 4 rest
Day 5 repeat

my dad gave me this workout though

Day1 Chest Shoulders Triceps
Day2 legs Back biceps forearms
Day3 rest
day 4 rest
Day 5 repeat

what workout do u think is better cuz i like doing legs on a separate day

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
If you work them on the same day as biceps make sure it is down after your bicep routine. If you forearms are tired it may interfere with your bicep routine. I personally throw forarms in on leg or shoulder days. Some reverse curls or wrist curls.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I recently started doing a new forearm exercise. Go to the High or Low pulley and remove the clip. Put on about as much as you do on wrist curls. Grab the small ball that is on the end of the pulley. Grasp it best you can and do about 10-15 wrist curls holding for a second at the peak of the contraction. It's great for forearms and grip strength.

your routine is better. I would recc:

1- Shoulders/Abs
2-Back/Bis
3-Chest/ Tris
4-Rest
5- Legs/Abs

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I recently started doing a new forearm exercise. Go to the High or Low pulley and remove the clip. Put on about as much as you do on wrist curls. Grab the small ball that is on the end of the pulley. Grasp it best you can and do about 10-15 wrist curls holding for a second at the peak of the contraction. It's great for forearms and grip strength.

your routine is better. I would recc:

1- Shoulders/Abs
2-Back/Bis
3-Chest/ Tris
4-Rest
5- Legs/Abs
I like using the low pulley with the small straight bar. I place a bench next to it, sit at the end, elbows in between knees and perform wrist curls. The resistance is great. If this makes any sense, lol. I prefer the overhand grip over the under hand grip.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
X2 on the overhand grip. I can't use the straight bar for wrist curls because of my wrists. Preacher curls pwned me.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
i do fore arms with shoulders

chest/tri
shoulders/forarms/traps
bis/back
legs