... I think I got a tear/hernia
- 12-19-2009, 09:18 AM
- 12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=urbanski;2241973]no it will not. reducible means the herniating material slides back and forth through the hole but the hole never goes away.
any idea why many of the pain and symptoms are slowly fading on me?
12-20-2009, 01:24 PM
just the stretch of the internal inguinal ring hurts, also the hernia contents themselves stretch the spermatic cord causing pain. multiple nerves all around there. i hope it stays reduced for you which can stave off surgery but your lifting may be limited.
12-20-2009, 07:52 PM
12-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Went for an exam at Shouldice Hospital yesterday. Booked my surgery for Feb 18th, get it over with. They use no mesh, instead they stitch the muscle together in 4 layers with local freezing only! Yippeee!
12-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Is it Ok to start a weak Pulse of say SD w 1 &1/2 mths out from hernia surgery. Say 1-2 times per week or is Blood pressure a concern?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cellardude in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2007, 08:06 PM
- By norm2k in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM
- By Kam in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2006, 09:22 PM
- By freakboy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2006, 03:40 PM
- By Champ in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2003, 11:35 PM