Need some workout ideas.
- 08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
- 08-12-2009, 12:23 AM
if i told you that you could work out 3x per week and have better results than 5 days, would you be interested, or are you dead set on 5x per week? i firmly believe that ecto's do better on 3x per week until they build a foundation they can actually put muscle on. 5x per week will be better for you a year from now than the results you'd get from it today.
08-12-2009, 12:37 AM
08-12-2009, 12:40 AM
The Ectomorph Workout
it sounds like it won't work, but it does. consider that squats/deads/bench are the three primary mass builders, and the three primary testosterone boosters out of any exercise, and your frame will allow you to do this 3x per week....
08-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Ahh so lets say I do squats and deadlifts same day(since they are both leg oriented excercies, and do others with them), then do bench with chest day. The 3rd day I wouldnt know what to do. Thats my only problem is getting the right muscle groups together for workout days. I also do abs everday with lower back. So if ya could help me out with putting the right muscle groups together it would be great.
08-12-2009, 12:58 AM
well, the link is for a total body routine - 6 exercises done monday wednesday and friday, each day with a slightly different rep scheme. when you max out on a certain exercise (can't progress), you sub out that exercise for a similar one, which is also listed in that link.
08-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dazer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:59 PM
- By cassimus in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:44 AM
- By hammerdn in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:12 PM
- By bkoguy07 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
- By VES in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2004, 12:35 AM