Need some workout ideas.
- 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM
- 08-11-2009, 11:23 PM
if i told you that you could work out 3x per week and have better results than 5 days, would you be interested, or are you dead set on 5x per week? i firmly believe that ecto's do better on 3x per week until they build a foundation they can actually put muscle on. 5x per week will be better for you a year from now than the results you'd get from it today.
08-11-2009, 11:37 PM
08-11-2009, 11:40 PM
The Ectomorph Workout
it sounds like it won't work, but it does. consider that squats/deads/bench are the three primary mass builders, and the three primary testosterone boosters out of any exercise, and your frame will allow you to do this 3x per week....
08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Ahh so lets say I do squats and deadlifts same day(since they are both leg oriented excercies, and do others with them), then do bench with chest day. The 3rd day I wouldnt know what to do. Thats my only problem is getting the right muscle groups together for workout days. I also do abs everday with lower back. So if ya could help me out with putting the right muscle groups together it would be great.
08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
well, the link is for a total body routine - 6 exercises done monday wednesday and friday, each day with a slightly different rep scheme. when you max out on a certain exercise (can't progress), you sub out that exercise for a similar one, which is also listed in that link.
08-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ProPopper in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:47 PM
- By planetfuzz in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:59 PM
- By JohnnyBGood in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 01:55 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM
- By littleJ in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:28 AM