DC training question
- 08-10-2009, 08:43 PM
- 08-10-2009, 09:58 PM
If you read on DC for 7 seconds, how the sets are structured, would be covered.
The short answer is, you either do a Rest/pause set, straight set, or 2 straight sets, depending on the muscle group/exercise.
- 08-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the response, hey its not like I am taking a steroid without knowing anything about the pct! Anyway this morning I did the rest-pause style, 20 second rests. It was the easier of the two workouts. Today I did squats, then DB curls, Leg curls, barbell reverse curls. Then I was going to do ten minutes of cardio but only got 5 minutes in because I felt like I was going to throw up. Next workout incorporates incline press, front bar raise, close grip bench, pull ups wide grip, and dead lifts and I think it'll be much more tiring.
08-11-2009, 10:11 AM
08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
do a set to failure. take 10-15 breaths. go to failure again. take 10-15 more breaths. go to failure again. should use a weight that you get about 8 reps. 4 reps. 2 reps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By W13NY in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:34 PM
- By philp in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM
- By bateman in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2008, 09:35 AM
- By dan34 in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:32 AM
- By jefflong3323 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:24 PM