DC training question
- 08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
- 08-10-2009, 08:58 PM
If you read on DC for 7 seconds, how the sets are structured, would be covered.
The short answer is, you either do a Rest/pause set, straight set, or 2 straight sets, depending on the muscle group/exercise.
08-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the response, hey its not like I am taking a steroid without knowing anything about the pct! Anyway this morning I did the rest-pause style, 20 second rests. It was the easier of the two workouts. Today I did squats, then DB curls, Leg curls, barbell reverse curls. Then I was going to do ten minutes of cardio but only got 5 minutes in because I felt like I was going to throw up. Next workout incorporates incline press, front bar raise, close grip bench, pull ups wide grip, and dead lifts and I think it'll be much more tiring.
08-11-2009, 09:11 AM
08-15-2009, 11:07 PM
do a set to failure. take 10-15 breaths. go to failure again. take 10-15 more breaths. go to failure again. should use a weight that you get about 8 reps. 4 reps. 2 reps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wolfpack893 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:31 PM
- By cg123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Gonzo14 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2009, 04:59 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 10:50 PM
- By cpwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:21 PM