DC training question

1. DC training question

So I am about to start my dc training program and the last question I have is when I'm doing a specific excercise do I do one set of repetitions ( for example 10 reps) or 3 sets of 10 before I move onto a different muscle group.

2. Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    So I am about to start my dc training program and the last question I have is when I'm doing a specific excercise do I do one set of repetitions ( for example 10 reps) or 3 sets of 10 before I move onto a different muscle group.
    You are about to start DC training, and you are asking one of the most basic questions?

If you read on DC for 7 seconds, how the sets are structured, would be covered.

The short answer is, you either do a Rest/pause set, straight set, or 2 straight sets, depending on the muscle group/exercise.

3. Thanks for the response, hey its not like I am taking a steroid without knowing anything about the pct! Anyway this morning I did the rest-pause style, 20 second rests. It was the easier of the two workouts. Today I did squats, then DB curls, Leg curls, barbell reverse curls. Then I was going to do ten minutes of cardio but only got 5 minutes in because I felt like I was going to throw up. Next workout incorporates incline press, front bar raise, close grip bench, pull ups wide grip, and dead lifts and I think it'll be much more tiring.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    Thanks for the response, hey its not like I am taking a steroid without knowing anything about the pct! Anyway this morning I did the rest-pause style, 20 second rests. It was the easier of the two workouts. Today I did squats, then DB curls, Leg curls, barbell reverse curls. Then I was going to do ten minutes of cardio but only got 5 minutes in because I felt like I was going to throw up. Next workout incorporates incline press, front bar raise, close grip bench, pull ups wide grip, and dead lifts and I think it'll be much more tiring.
    log it...

5. do a set to failure. take 10-15 breaths. go to failure again. take 10-15 more breaths. go to failure again. should use a weight that you get about 8 reps. 4 reps. 2 reps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5x5 Training Question
    By W13NY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:34 PM
  2. three day training question
    By philp in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM
  3. *** MMA Training Question ***
    By bateman in forum MMA
    Replies: 3