The perfect routine

1. The perfect routine

What if you had nothin' but time to train, sleep 10 hrs. a night, take naps and prepare your own food for each day? If you were going for muscle hypertrophy, what would YOUR perfect routine be? Anabolic free, just a few slect supps.

2. There is no perfect routine.

However, in the situation you've given, I'd train twice a day, 4-5days a week. One push, one pull, one lower body lift and three isolation movements.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. I would train 5 times a week twice a day... cardio/ab work in the morning upon waking... Heavy lifting at night 5 day split

monday chest
    tuesday legs
    weds arms
    thurs shoulders
    friday back/traps
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

4. Both are good choices. I'd do my training ib blocks of 4-6 weeks, going be how I felt and the progress I was making. A routine goes stale on me in about 4 weeks or so. Then it's time to change it up a bit or just add some various intensity methods, etc.

I def train 2x a day, each WO about 1hr. to 1 1/2 hrs. And that would be everyday. Sometimes taking a day off if feeling a little burned out.

Currently following Size Surge, phase 2. POF = positions of flexion. It's fun, something different and making great gains thus far. After this might so what's called the "Super Routine". It's a split hitting each group 3x a week. Pretty intense, will do for 2-3 weeks with some flexing thrown in for good measure....and it's summer. Ha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  2. the perfect woman!
    By goes4ever in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:10 AM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
  4. Getting the showering routine down...
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 10:30 PM
  5. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 02:49 AM