The perfect routine
- 08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
- 08-06-2009, 10:21 AM
08-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I would train 5 times a week twice a day... cardio/ab work in the morning upon waking... Heavy lifting at night 5 day split
Bench - 355
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 600
08-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Both are good choices. I'd do my training ib blocks of 4-6 weeks, going be how I felt and the progress I was making. A routine goes stale on me in about 4 weeks or so. Then it's time to change it up a bit or just add some various intensity methods, etc.
I def train 2x a day, each WO about 1hr. to 1 1/2 hrs. And that would be everyday. Sometimes taking a day off if feeling a little burned out.
Currently following Size Surge, phase 2. POF = positions of flexion. It's fun, something different and making great gains thus far. After this might so what's called the "Super Routine". It's a split hitting each group 3x a week. Pretty intense, will do for 2-3 weeks with some flexing thrown in for good measure....and it's summer. Ha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
- By goes4ever in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:10 AM
- By SCORPIO in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
- By DieTrying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2003, 10:30 PM
- By MadChild in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2003, 02:49 AM